- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science &
Wellness from Iowa Wesleyan University.
- Former Strength & Conditioning Coach for the
Washington Nationals 2010 - 2017
- Current Strength & Conditioning Coach for
multiple active MLB Players.
- Played College Baseball at Taft College,
Porterville College, & Iowa Wesleyan University.
- Represented the Philippines in the 2013 World
- Established Empire Sports Performance in
- Pitcher / Outfielder at Florida Air Academy from 1988 - 1991
- Pitcher / Outfielder at Eastern Florida State College from 1991 - 1993
- Pitcher / Outfielder / 1st baseman at Bethune Cookman University from 1994 - 1996
- Played 2 years Double A baseball in Puerto Rico with Pescadores del Plata in Comerio.
- Catcher on Cuba National Team 1992 - 1994
- Signed with Seattle Mariners in 1995
- Played with the Seattle Mariners from 1995 - 1996
- Graduate from Stevens Point Are High School 2006 - 2010
- Wisconsin High School State Champs 2008 - 2009
- All Conference 1st Team 2010
- All State 3rd Team 2010
- Graduated & Played at Indian Tech 2010 - 2014
- Bachelor Degree: Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Rookie of the Year 2011
- Gold Glove 2012
- Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference1st team 2013
- NFCA 1st Team All-Great Lakes Region team 2013
- Team MVP 2013
- Team Batting Title 2013
- Degree in Biopsychology from Vassar College & a
Master's Degree in Public Helath from University of Pittsburgh.
- Registered dietitian, board-certified sports dietetics
specialist and a Pennsylvania-licensed dietitian and nutrisionist.
- Author or co-author of 6 popular books and several sports
medicine textbook chapters & on the board of Journal of Athletic Training.
- Nutrition Consultant for the Pittsburgh Steelers,
Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates, Toronto Blue Jays, NCAA, and numerous high schools and universities.
- Sports Dietitian for University of Pittsburgh athletic
department & Pittsburgh Ballet Theater.
- Former spokesperson for American Dietetic Assosiation,
serves on the editorial advisory board of Fitness Magazine.